Sunday, January 28, 2007

Valentine's Day and my bowl full of little cuties :)




The cute little charms in the bowl were sent off to a Haute Market event in Kansas City to be held Feb. 11. They are going in the swag bags. It was so fun to make them and exciting to send them out into the world (well, Kansas:). Check out the event here Jennifer seems to put on some awesome events - maybe some day I'll get to one!

If you're still looking for some sweet Valentine's Day gifts, check out my shop for the sweet braille LOVE pendant and the pink & red heart pendant.

I'll also be posting soon about some new pendants similar to my braille initial pendants, as well as some *new* and *improved* initial pendants :) I'll keep ya' posted.

1 comment:

Sean Carter said...

Hey they look wonderful...and these captures the true spirit of Valentines Day...well hey enjoy some more of the Valentines Day spirit do drop by my blog sometime and check out all the unique ideas and suggestions i've posted there..i'm sure you'll enjoy all that's there!!!!